Our Mission Statement
- To improve health, well-being and lives of our patients.
- Old Station Surgery strives to deliver safe, high quality compassionate care to all our patients
What We Will Do For You
- Treat you with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Give you full information on the services we offer.
- Give you the most appropriate care by suitably qualified staff.
- Provide you with emergency care when you need it.
- Refer you for a second opinion when you and your GP agree it is needed.
- Give you access to your health records, subject to any limitations in the law.
- Keep the contents of your health record confidential.
- Give you full and prompt reply to any complaints you make about our services in line with The Putting Things Right complaints procedure.
- Keep you informed when surgeries are running late.
What You Can Do For Us
- Treat us with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Tell us if you are unsure about the treatment we are offering you.
- Ask for a home visit only when the patient is unable to attend the surgery through illness or infirmity, requesting the visit before 10.00am where possible unless urgent.
- Keep your appointments, arrive on time and let us know as early as possible if you are unable to attend.
- Let us know when you change your name, address or telephone number.
- Tell us about any complaints or misunderstandings as soon as possible to allow us to deal with them.
- Let us know when we have done well.