Are you 50+ and live in Monmouthshire?
We are seeking your feedback to help Monmouthshire become an Age-Friendly community.
If you are aged 50 or over, please take part in our survey and share your experiences and thoughts on everyday life in Monmouthshire.
The World Health Organisation has identified eight key areas that are crucial to the well-being of the 50+ population. This is an excellent opportunity for you to provide us with your feedback on these areas.
The eight areas the survey concentrates on are:
- Outdoor Spaces and Buildings
- Social Participation
- Respect and Social Inclusion
- Civic Participation and Employment
- Communication and Information
- Community and Health Care
If you would like to discuss the survey or your experiences with our Partnerships team, they’ll visit different locations in January and February. Feel free to pop along and speak to them.
- Monday 29/1/24 –Gilwern Library
- Tuesday 6/2/24 – Caldicot Community Hub & Library
- Tuesday 13/2/24 –Abergavenny Market
- Wednesday 14/2/24 – Usk Community Hub & Library
- Tuesday 20/2/24 – Monmouth Community Hub & Library
- Friday 23/2/24 –Chepstow Community Hub & Library