Old Station Surgery

01873 859000

Registering with a GP when at University

Having a GP (general practitioner) and access to other healthcare professionals in University means you can easily access care if you need it.

If you spend more weeks of the year at your University address than elsewhere, you need to register with a GP local to your Study as soon as possible so that you can receive routine and urgent care if you need it.

Please click here to go to our How to Register page for more information